14 May, 2012

Erika's American Pancakes

Today I made some really yummy American pancakes. I like to make them with different flavours and blueberry and banana are two favourites, and today I choose banana :)


Sorry about the bad quality on the picture, I took it with my mobile and I don't have one of these fancy ones...

If you'd like to make these yourself here comes the recipe:

300 g Gluten free flour mix (choose white or brown - you decide if you like fibers or not)
2½ tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Salt
3 tbs Sugar
200 ml Milk
3 Eggs
50 g Butter (melted)
if you like, add:
2 Bananas (mushed) and 1 tsp Vanilla essence or Vanilla sugar
or
80 g Blueberries
or something else you like...

Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add milk, eggs and butter and blend it together to a thick mixture.
Fry in the seize you like them.
Enjoy!

Love Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment